Old Man's Opinion: (debut article) DC needs new coach
How many Goleros teammates that braved the rain last night to watch DC United get beat again agree with me? DC United needs a new coach and, HEY!, look who is available:
Yeah, the coaching is definitely suspect when you have all the talent in the world and nothing to show for it. Plus, what's up with 3 in the back? And last night, we had like 4-5 forwards and no midfield.
They are playing terrible. I think it's killing us to have Olsen out.
Dear anonymous poster -
ReplyDeleteNice job on your debut article!
Yeah, the coaching is definitely suspect when you have all the talent in the world and nothing to show for it. Plus, what's up with 3 in the back? And last night, we had like 4-5 forwards and no midfield.
They are playing terrible. I think it's killing us to have Olsen out.
Is the photo of Ruud Gullit?
PI
sorry pete I forgot to put it was me
ReplyDeleteI guess I thought everyone would know who the old man is.
It's Rijkaard
Barcelona fired him