The online pitch for the Goleros community
I'm there
InGriz
I'm out :( I will be out of town this weekend. Good luck!
I will be there.
I'll be there. -brianne
I'm in.Deanna
I'll be there.
I'll be there
i am in!!! like Ashley Flynn...haha
Out. Twin sister graduates in DE this weekend.
I'm in.Jon
I'll be there.Megan
in
I'm on the fence. count me out and hope to be surprised!!-chris
Out...in Boston for work. Good Luck!-Ally
Adrian & Liam are in
Ermy in
Can't make it this week. Heading to Houston for work. Tom
I'm in for sure but will be coming from Gaithersburg for a family party.
I'm there
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm out :( I will be out of town this weekend. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI will be there.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there. -brianne
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteDeanna
I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there
ReplyDeletei am in!!! like Ashley Flynn...haha
ReplyDeleteOut. Twin sister graduates in DE this weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteJon
I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteMegan
in
ReplyDeleteI'm on the fence. count me out and hope to be surprised!!
ReplyDelete-chris
Out...in Boston for work.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
-Ally
Adrian & Liam are in
ReplyDeleteErmy in
ReplyDeleteCan't make it this week. Heading to Houston for work. Tom
ReplyDeleteI'm in for sure but will be coming from Gaithersburg for a family party.
ReplyDelete