After the game this week, I picked up a white Addidas match replica with black and red markings. It has the letter "S" written on it, or it could be "5". Let me know if it's yours, or else it is the latest edition to my collection.
PI, Nathan scored one of the goals this week. It looked like a Chris goal, in that he ran around three people before it went in, but I was harmlessly cheering from the sidelines! I only had a 1/1 this game.
I think that was Carolyn's ball. She let Sofia use it during the game.
ReplyDeletePI, Nathan scored one of the goals this week. It looked like a Chris goal, in that he ran around three people before it went in, but I was harmlessly cheering from the sidelines! I only had a 1/1 this game.
ReplyDelete-Chris
The ball is claimed - it's Carolyn's.
ReplyDelete