The online pitch for the Goleros community
in
InAlly
In.Liam
In.Deanna
InCarolyn
I am out this week I will be in NJ.. sorry guys WIN WIn WIn
I will be out, again. Sorry. Have fun!-Megan
I'm in Florida this weekend. Score more goals than they do, and you will win. Have fun!!-Chris
I'll be there.
I'm in.
yep
in,Griz
inkristin
I'm in. Chip
InTom
With Courtney, Katya, and Adrian in, we should be good on numbers this week.PI
I'm there.Jon
in
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteAlly
In.
ReplyDeleteLiam
In.
ReplyDeleteDeanna
In
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
I am out this week I will be in NJ.. sorry guys WIN WIn WIn
ReplyDeleteI will be out, again. Sorry. Have fun!
ReplyDelete-Megan
I'm in Florida this weekend. Score more goals than they do, and you will win. Have fun!!
ReplyDelete-Chris
I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteyep
ReplyDeletein,
ReplyDeleteGriz
in
ReplyDeletekristin
in
ReplyDeletekristin
I'm in. Chip
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteTom
With Courtney, Katya, and Adrian in, we should be good on numbers this week.
ReplyDeletePI
I'm there.
ReplyDeleteJon