Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, April 28, 2008

The house always wins

You voted and the results are in. By a vote of 7-3 in our poll last week, the team thought I should bet on black. Here's a shot of the Rulette table at the Bellagio where it all went down.



Well, that didn't work out. It came up Red 23. Game over. No alternate jerseys for you.

All was not lost, however. Even though Vegas is not my destination of choice - talk about a waste of resources - it was a fun weekend. Here I am with some buds at the Hard Rock, playing Blackjack. Photo courtesy of the Pit Boss.



This chick and her friends joined us. I am told she was runner up on the Apprentice Season 4 and now a reporter for CNBC. If it were a blackjack challenge, I would have won fair and square. It wasn't quite like my last sighting at Hard Rock, some 6 years ago: I saw Jenny McCarthy. I'm not proud of these stories, I'm just telling 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment