The online pitch for the Goleros community
I'm out too. My daughter's b-day party. I'll be swimming in the kiddy pool.Sorry I can't make it.
Looks like I will be AWOL as well.-Chris
Out - in Boston
I'll be there
I'm in.
I will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
I'm inGriz
Hey Guys.. WHAT THE F!?!?!?!? There are NO guys besides Griz and Nathan signed up to come.. someone better man the F' up and come to this game before I give you the BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh yeah and I Am in!
Adrian inHeather outErmy in
I'm out-in Baltimore. Good Luck!
Chip is in
In - Tom
I will be out of town this weekend :( Good luck team!
In-Ally
I'm in.Deanna
In - Liam
Carlos says...Presente!! :- )
Kristin is in
I'm in.Megan
I'm out too. My daughter's b-day party. I'll be swimming in the kiddy pool.
ReplyDeleteSorry I can't make it.
Looks like I will be AWOL as well.
ReplyDelete-Chris
Out - in Boston
ReplyDeleteI'll be there
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteI will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
Hey Guys.. WHAT THE F!?!?!?!? There are NO guys besides Griz and Nathan signed up to come.. someone better man the F' up and come to this game before I give you the BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah and I Am in!
Adrian in
ReplyDeleteHeather out
Ermy in
I'm out-in Baltimore. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteChip is in
ReplyDeleteIn - Tom
ReplyDeleteI will be out of town this weekend :( Good luck team!
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDelete-Ally
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteDeanna
In
ReplyDelete- Liam
Carlos says...Presente!! :- )
ReplyDeleteKristin is in
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteMegan