Our second game of the season versus Celtic. We've tied them twice, both times by a score of 2-2. It's time to go up in this series. 10:00 a.m. Sunday at Trinity (don't forget to read about the special rules for the field
here).
RSVP now by adding a comment.
We already know that Carolyn and Jackie are out.
Peter I am in! I was out on the 6th... I can come but I have to leave right away!
ReplyDeletei am in
ReplyDeletejackie - glad to hear it. we'll try to win in a hurry so you can get to your tourney.
PI
I'm there.
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteDeanna
I'm out. Have a great game!!
ReplyDelete-Chris
I hope I am doing this right! I will be there Sunday- look forward to meeting all of you.
ReplyDelete-brianne
Good job Bri!
ReplyDeleteIN
~Ally
I'm in AND no race and I'll be there early- my niece is doin fine :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in. See you there.
ReplyDeleteLiam
I'll be there. Chip
ReplyDeleteI'm....uh....in.
ReplyDelete(still in a stupor after Liverpool's amazing win yesterday in the Champions league)(watched it on espn360 at work - watch soccer and still look like I'm doing work - cool!)
I'm out...have a conference in Chapel Hill this wknd. Really bummed the game was cancelled this past wknd...i got off of work and everything!
ReplyDeletekristin
Out. Have a wedding in NYC this weeknd. See you at the next one.
ReplyDeleteTom
Griz out
ReplyDeleteMike in
I am out of town - good luck, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone next weekend...
ReplyDeleteI am in.
ReplyDeleteMegan
I have a group meeting for school at the same time, and am not happy about it :x Good luck!
ReplyDelete