The online pitch for the Goleros community
Pina is sooooooooooooooooooo cute it's rediculous!!! I mean seriously lookat her!!!For real... Look at her!! And she's all soft and fluffy to boot.-Carlos
Wow, she is cute. Almost as cute as me.
Moxie, You can only wish you were as cute as me!! Plus, my owner is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cuter than your's ;-)
ummmmm Peter.... Anna's kinda got a valid point about the cute thing. ;-)Her v. you I mean 8-)-Carlos
that's not what you told me before Carlos
Pina is sooooooooooooooooooo cute it's rediculous!!! I mean seriously lookat her!!!
ReplyDeleteFor real... Look at her!! And she's all soft and fluffy to boot.
-Carlos
Wow, she is cute. Almost as cute as me.
ReplyDeleteMoxie, You can only wish you were as cute as me!!
ReplyDeletePlus, my owner is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cuter than your's ;-)
ummmmm Peter.... Anna's kinda got a valid point about the cute thing. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHer v. you I mean 8-)
-Carlos
that's not what you told me before Carlos
ReplyDelete