Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Playoff schedule leaked

The league commissioner tells me that playoffs will be held on June 23rd and 24th, with the final on July 1st. Scheduling TBD. This kinda blows because I will miss the final game that we hope to reach. I'm guessing all will be morning games but I don't know at this point.

2 comments:

  1. revision to last availability comment:
    if our first round playoff game on the 23rd is the first game in the morning then I might be able to finagle going.

    I will not be available for the second round - (and yes I do believe we will hand Red Tape their hats again and advance to the second round).

    I will be available for the final, which hopefully we will be in :)

    n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the game on the 23rd is in the morning, then I will be able to make it. If not, I will be out for the first time this season. I am driving back to good ol' PA for a grad party for my best friend on the 23rd. No worries, will be back for the 24th.

    ReplyDelete