Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I am awesome, I have GolTV and FSC!

Comcast offers a sports package for digital cable that's only $5/mo. It includes GolTV and Fox Soccer Channel, as well as NFL Network and others. NFL Network used to be part of the basic packages so that kinda sucks.

3 comments:

  1. its about time!!! :-)

    -carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of crack-cocaine for soccer fans. Enjoy your addiction...

    ReplyDelete
  3. in 2000 I screamed at Comcast cause they didn't have soccer....so I got DirecTV :)

    I remembered liking Liverpool as a kid when they were kicking everyone's ass in the 80's so I chose them to support with my new found ability to watch EPL on FSC.

    For awhile I had Setanta, FSC, and GoLTV....I was overdosing on soccer! (Setanta should be renamed the Liverpool channel....I got almost every game.)

    Then I switched to Fios and so far they don't have Setanta :( but I still got the others for $5.00

    ReplyDelete