Goleropalooza (June 10) is comin' up soon.We'll have a BBQ at Your Captain's house directly after the last regular season game. Both Chip and Jer offered their houses, but we'll do it at my place because it's significantly closer to the field.
Please RSVP here. It'll help us plan the food and drink. Friends and family welcome.
I believe that Jen and I will be there.
ReplyDeleteI'm there.
ReplyDeleteYOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteI will be there and possibly bringing one other.
ReplyDeletesounds like a good time....I'll bring the veggie burgers for this wife and kids.
ReplyDeleten.
I will be there.
ReplyDeleteJess
I am out... :(
ReplyDeleteI will be flying to Texas right after the game for work...
I think we should have this shin dig later after the game... like 4... I have to try to work this around work.. and i just think after the game we are going to want to shower and then come on over ... WHO's WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete