Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Message from DCU


We got this response from DC United and its charity arm, United for DC. Thanks again to everyone who contributed.

Peter and Megan,

I wanted to write and let you know that I received the check with your donation to United for D.C. Thank you so much for supporting United for D.C.'s efforts in the greater Washington D.C. community. With your contribution you will help to support our signature programs, Kicks for Kids, United Reads and the newest program, United Soccer Club, which provides after-school clinics for youth in the Ward 8 community.

I greatly appreciate your decision to support our charity. Please let me know if you are interested in receiving information about our fundraisers throughout the course of the year. We have our golf tournament set for Monday, June 18 and there will also be an end of the year team awards reception in October. I will be sending a contribution receipt shortly. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks again,

Sara


Sara Rabe
Program Manager, United for D.C.
United for D.C., the charitable arm of D.C. United
c/o RFK Stadium
2400 East Capitol Street S.E.
Washington D.C. 20003

No comments:

Post a Comment