The midpoint in the season has arrived and it's our bye week.Let's call it the all-star break.
Vote for your Goleros all stars here. Choose 2 players, one man and one woman, who should be the Goleros all-star representatives for our hypothetical all-star game. Use any criteria that you'd like. Most saves, MVP, most appearances, worst attitude, most blog entries not read.
While there are rec leagues that actually have all-star games, ours doesn't. This isn't real.
I'm actually gonna do a serious one. I nominate George and Jackie, for their attendance and awesome, possibly indispensable, contributions to defense this year. We are having yet another strong year on defense. Believe me, though, it's not just these two.
ReplyDeleteGeorge said...
ReplyDeleteCarlos!! No question!! There's really no reason for me to even show up if that juggernaut of a defender isn't on the pitch. I mean, why bother if that little dynammo isn't there. Gotta love that little guy!!
I did not say that comment.... But I will agree with it!
ReplyDeleteCarlos said... Is there any doubt? George is clearly the heart and soulf of this team. Every save a heartbeat. A heart beating the cadence of victory. VICTORY TO GOLEROS!!!!
ReplyDeletepete wins hands down for number of blog posts not read
ReplyDeleten