Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RSVP for Game 4: 3:00 pm at

We play recently-promoted Geezers at 3:00 p.m. at Dunbar HS.  They will be hungry to show that they belong in this division, which they fully do.  But can we beat them?

The game is at DUNBAR HIGH SCHOOL.  That's a field change from the first time the schedule was announced.

Are you in?

19 comments:

  1. I'll be there. - De

    ReplyDelete
  2. Available if needed :-)
    -Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of town. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of town again :(
    I will be there Oct 3! For real for real.
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys. Just got out of the hospital last week. Much better but im still out this week, hopefully ill be back the 2nd week of october.. :( Miss you guys..

    -Ashley (smash)

    ReplyDelete
  6. in. but could use a ride, por favor.
    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in. If there are enough guys to start then I be a little late. If there aren't enough guys then I can rearrange my schedule to get there on time for the start.

    ReplyDelete