Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

RSVP for Game 3 - DC Thunder

We play DC Thunder at 1:00 pm on Sunday at Galludet.

Are you in?  RSVP by Thursday noon.

Man, we've played these guys a lot recently.  We played them 2-3 times in years past.  And then last season, we played them twice.  Once didn't count.  The other one, scheduled during the week, ended in a draw.  If they would have scored in those final minutes - and believe me, it was close - I think we would have turned around and played them in the playoffs a few days later.  It would have been three games against Thunder in, like, a week.

20 comments:

  1. Available if needed.
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready to go

    -Chris N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out (in NC with the CUA team). - De

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out- going to ECU/VT game in Blacksburg this weekend
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am out for game 3.

    Ermy

    ReplyDelete
  6. In, but need a ride, por favor.
    -Hp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Events all weekend. Out again.
    See you in Ocotober team. I miss you!
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Events all weekend. Out again.
    See you in Ocotober team. I miss you!
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  9. i will be there

    -suzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elyse in

    Chris D. in

    Jon in

    ReplyDelete