Our first of two night games is this coming Sunday Sept. 12th, 9:00 p.m., George Mason High School in Falls Church. It's walkable from the West Falls Church Metro, and right off Route 7 if you're driving.
Are you in?
Please RSVP as early as possible so we can call up our reserves if necessary.
Ally & Pete
I can play if needed.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteLove the night games.
I'm out. Going to be in Stevensville, MD most of the day and am not sure when we'll get back.
ReplyDeleteI will be there.
ReplyDelete-Chris N
I'm in. -De
ReplyDeleteI'll be there - Diana
ReplyDeleteI'm most likely out...or in for the second half if you are short on guys...but we usually don't have a problem with attendance for the night games
ReplyDeleteChris DiBlasi is in.
ReplyDeleteChris DiBlasi is in.
ReplyDeleteI am out. In Cancun on business :(
ReplyDeleteAlly
I'm in! Was able to re-arrange my trip and leave Monday morning instead.
ReplyDeleteCat
I`m in. Jon
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDelete-Hp
I am out.
ReplyDeleteErmy
I will be there
ReplyDeleteKristin is iffy... I get back into town that evening....(not from Cancun) I'll try my best to get there but its unlikely.
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteGriz
There
ReplyDeleteso far, 8 men (with me) and only 5 women.
ReplyDeleteSuzie - I am in!
ReplyDeleteI'm out. Have a great game!
ReplyDelete