Based on our draw last night, we finished 4th in the Division. Therefore, we will play the 5th seed in the first round of the playoffs. That is Taz Devils. Even though they're 5th seed, they are the best team playing in the first round other than us. So this will be an extremely challenging game. They beat us 5-2 during the regular season.
Game is Sunday at 11:00 a.m. at Ridge.
Be there 30 minutes early since it's playoffs.
Are you in?
Oh I am sooooo in if needed!
ReplyDelete-SF Silver Fox :-)
Chris DiBlasi is in.
ReplyDeleteI will be there :)~ Smash
ReplyDeleteIn -De
ReplyDeleteBoooo...I'm out. Gots to work.
ReplyDeleteIn. Although unsure how much I will be able to play. Depends on how my foot feels.
ReplyDeleteHeather
Here's what I remember from last night's game when I asked folks. This is in addition to what has been posted already.
ReplyDeleteJon - out
Mike - out
Chris N. - out
Chip - out
Elyse - in
Suzie - in
Ally - in
Jeremy - in
Nate - in
Pete - in
Adrian - in
Griz - in
George and Carlos are available.
Didn't Alec say he was in also???
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteIf Ermy is in then we have 8 guys including Carlos and Alec am I right? If we need three guy subs (hot day), then George should come and let George and Alec fight over who gets to play in the field.
ReplyDeleteMy two cents
My two cents... Alec plays the field, I am more of a liability....
ReplyDelete