Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sunday June 6...Be there!

Hey Guys,
We hope you had a nice three day weekend. We are ready to get back out there and we can't wait!
 
Please RSVP by the end of the day on Thursday for this Sunday's game.
 
Sun. 6/6, 1:15 p.m. vs DC Thunder at Ridge in Southeast DC
 
See you all soon!
 
Ally & Peter

22 comments:

  1. I'll be there. -De

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be there.

    - Jer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out. Will be out of town this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of town this weekend...lets improve on the undefeated record without me!

    -Chris DiBlasi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in, and I'll need a ride if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in and can drive Alec

    Griz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get into Union Station on a 12:25pm train..might be tough to make this one..but I can make Wednesday if we decide to play

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shoud be there.

    Ermy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Correction: I should be there

    Ermy

    ReplyDelete
  10. In as well.

    -Chris N.

    ReplyDelete