Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The CR's perspective

Bob, the center ref for our game last weekend, sent these thoughts to me and Ally by email. You might enjoy reading the feedback.



Goleros,
We Referees really enjoyed YOUR game Sunday! You all are a
“very classy & talented team” and it is always a pleasure to watch you all
play. I was VERY IMPRESSED with your defensive crew working constantly together and not making forays forward when not warranted. Equally your midfielders were very good at containing and then playing the balls thru Chris or your very talented woman with him. You are a strong team because your women are very talented players and understand the game. Up front you all created opportunities but some day’s things just don’t go in. That was a nice finish on your goal and teamwork got you there!

A well disciplined team and it would be a pleasure to play on the Goleros. It certainly was our pleasure to referee the game and you all made it easy concentrating on playing your best! THANK YOU for the Opportunity from CK Kennedy, Montgomery Sibley, Jonah Roth (4th) and myself.

Good luck and have fun this summer!
Cheers,
Bob

2 comments:

  1. OK I never comment on this thing...but that was really sweet! I agree with all that was said...we had a great squad this year and I really enjoyed playing with everyone. Wow that was the most unsarcastic thing I have ever said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Kristin. We had a great season. And you were as reliable as ever. Except in this comment. If you were truly reliable, you would have been more scarcastic.

    ReplyDelete