Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

RSVP now!

What up Goleros!

"A champion is someone that does not settle for that day's practice, that day's competition, that day's performance. They are always striving to be better. They don't live in the past."


The post is up for our this Sunday's game, May 9 at 2:00 pm versus Taz Devils at TRINTY.

Please RSVP to the blog by Thursday.

Many thanks,

Ally & Peter

24 comments:

  1. Nate is in, and wants a count of guy subs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I am seriously having computer issues today...
    Sorry!
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. so we have 3 Ally's showing up?????

    Unavailable because of a mother's day brunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hand of god changed my reply ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be out of town this weekend.. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. in if needed- my mom decided to go on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back in NY this weekend because I love mom.

    -Alec

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nate - we had to re-post this b/c of technical problems. You had commented before I could do it. So i summarized what you had said.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see that Alec is out so let me talk to the wife because the brunch is with her family.....

    I will let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm out. Am needed in goal elsewhere :-/

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Wife has OKed me playing on Sunday...... Going to be tight, brunch in White Plains MD at 11.... Will then rush over to Trinity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Probably not going to be able to make it, if we are short on women I could try to re-arrange things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's actually looking iffy for me 'cause of mothers day activities - let me know if there is an extreme shortage of men and I'll see what I can do

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in Philly this wknd...

    ReplyDelete
  15. According to latest emails
    Ashley in
    Griz in
    Heather out

    That's six guys so far,
    five women (with Katya)

    ReplyDelete
  16. chip is in according to email

    ReplyDelete