Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunday 5.16 Game: 4:00 pm at Ridge

Hey Team!
Let's shake off our last game and come out strong. Our game is at 4:00 pm at Ridge. Please RSVP by Thursday evening. If you have trouble with the blog please email me and or Peter directly. We would really like to know our numbers no later than Thursday.
Thank you everyone and let's go out there and bring it!
Ally & Peter
 

23 comments:

  1. White ball!!!

    I'm out apparently.

    -Chris DiBlasi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can play if needed.
    -The Silver Fox :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in, and I intend to bring it as requested.

    -Chris N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in, and I will also bring it. It was not brung by me last week so this time I am looking forward to having brung it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there and will bring it if I can remember where I put it....if I can't can I borrow a little of somebody else's that they brought?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in... i promise i will yell WHITE BALL for you Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peter please bring it like you brought it out of halftime last week. That was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Vegan - who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in, and will need a ride again. Griz, if you're going can you pick me up?

    ReplyDelete
  10. click on Vegan and the site says female - so the count is three females right now whoever she is

    ReplyDelete
  11. ill be there
    -suzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't bring it because I won't be on it. I have a graduation seremony "Good luck Goleros" don't say white ball near the refere.

    Ermy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am out. Sorry. Vacation to Napa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry for the late response but I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry I didn't respond earlier- I'm out again. In Durham for my bro's graduation...I WILL make it to one game..eventually..one day...

    ReplyDelete
  16. hola goleros - is anyone able to give me a ride to the game? i live in dupont area, but can meet at a metro stop that's convenient. my cell is 440-221-3712.
    thanks!
    heather

    ReplyDelete