The online pitch for the Goleros community
Hey Guys!
Please RSVP for this Sunday's game: 5/23, 12:30 p.m. vs DC Divided at Dunbar HS in Northwest DC.
In! Finally...
Out of town..
I shall appear.-Chris N.
InGriz
in, and thinking of going to Ben's Chili Bowl after the game.
There!
In, but likely need a ride.
out- Phoenix for work
out, going to JERSEY!
I'm a maybe. Chances are 60/40.
I'm most likely out because of the move and family in town. Call me if we are short on guys. Jon
Mike and Alec told me they're in.
out :-(
I'll be there (sorry for the delayed response). - De
In, and I will need a ride.
80% inErmy
Ill be there - Ashley
I'm in but only for the 1st half...
We haven't heard from Chip or Jer, but I'll change my response to a yes....especially since a half-smoke sounds good after the game
In! Finally...
ReplyDeleteOut of town..
ReplyDeleteI shall appear.
ReplyDelete-Chris N.
In
ReplyDeleteGriz
in, and thinking of going to Ben's Chili Bowl after the game.
ReplyDeleteThere!
ReplyDeleteIn, but likely need a ride.
ReplyDeleteout- Phoenix for work
ReplyDeleteout, going to JERSEY!
ReplyDeleteI'm a maybe. Chances are 60/40.
ReplyDeleteI'm most likely out because of the move and family in town. Call me if we are short on guys. Jon
ReplyDeleteMike and Alec told me they're in.
ReplyDeleteout :-(
ReplyDeleteI'll be there (sorry for the delayed response). - De
ReplyDeleteIn, and I will need a ride.
ReplyDelete80% in
ReplyDeleteErmy
Ill be there - Ashley
ReplyDeleteI'm in but only for the 1st half...
ReplyDeleteWe haven't heard from Chip or Jer, but I'll change my response to a yes....especially since a half-smoke sounds good after the game
ReplyDelete