The online pitch for the Goleros community
Wakefield HS
4901 South Chesterfield Road
Arlington, VA 22206
I will be there and can drive a few folks. Beth
Totally forgot I will be in NC--at the beach...probably enduring Hurricane Bill. Good Luck this Sunday! It was nice playing with you all this summer!-Mary
in
Available and planning to make it. If we need a woman, Jackie of Goleros is available too.
Out - preseason starts at Catholic! - De
Will be in San Diego for work -- good luck!
I'll be out of town this weekend. Had fun playing with everyone this summer!
I will be there. Beth email me with some details about a ride. I am interested :)Andy Qandy.quiroz@me.com
I'll be there finally!Katya
IN!Ally
Out, i'll be in Vegas, good luck
I have family in town so if you're desperate for men I might try to load them all up and take them all to the game.
In.
I will be there.
I'll play. - Carey
I'll be out of town at the beach, good luck!Ben
i'm in.Peter
I'll be theregriz
taking the folks on a little sight seeing so I wont be available after all.good luck!
Hate to do this but I can't make it anymore. Sorry, Griz
I will be there and can drive a few folks.
ReplyDeleteBeth
Totally forgot I will be in NC--at the beach...probably enduring Hurricane Bill. Good Luck this Sunday! It was nice playing with you all this summer!
ReplyDelete-Mary
in
ReplyDeleteAvailable and planning to make it. If we need a woman, Jackie of Goleros is available too.
ReplyDeleteOut - preseason starts at Catholic! - De
ReplyDeleteWill be in San Diego for work -- good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'll be out of town this weekend. Had fun playing with everyone this summer!
ReplyDeleteI will be there.
ReplyDeleteBeth email me with some details about a ride. I am interested :)
Andy Q
andy.quiroz@me.com
I'll be there finally!
ReplyDeleteKatya
IN!
ReplyDeleteAlly
Out, i'll be in Vegas, good luck
ReplyDeleteI have family in town so if you're desperate for men I might try to load them all up and take them all to the game.
ReplyDeleteIn.
ReplyDeleteI will be there.
ReplyDeleteI'll play.
ReplyDelete- Carey
I'll be out of town at the beach, good luck!
ReplyDeleteBen
i'm in.
ReplyDeletePeter
I'll be there
ReplyDeletegriz
taking the folks on a little sight seeing so I wont be available after all.
ReplyDeletegood luck!
Hate to do this but I can't make it anymore. Sorry, Griz
ReplyDelete