It's time to say goodbye to our friends, Kate and Bri, who are both moving back to New York City to pursue new opportunities.
Kate is attending a grad school program for museum education in the city. Perhaps she's going to be the night watchman at the Museum of Natural History. Seriously, though, hopefully she'll return to the Smithsonian in a few years - and bring her skills back with her.
Bri's also headed back to school, and I've heard she's got some exciting opportunities back home.
We'll miss you gals on a personal level. Plus, I'm sure everyone on the team would agree that you're presence on the field was great. Kate, you can play many roles well, and you're so chill. Bri, you're one of the finest rec midfielders any of us have ever played with.
Hopefully, we can get our August happy hour scheduled in time to say proper goodbyes. By proper goodbyes, I guess I mean shots!
Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment