The scheduler just announced week 1. We play at 11:00 a.m. at Trinity. We're the home team so bring a white shirt as a potential alternate jersey.
Please RSVP by Wednesday. We want to hit the ground running this week. We don't want a situation where we don't know who's playing and when they're showing up.
Ally is your captain.
We already know that Tracy, Adrian, Cat, Katya, Pete, Jon, and Heather are out.
Have a great game! Fall season is finally here!
I'll be there!
ReplyDeleteCan't make it. Dang.
ReplyDeleteOut- Wedding in Key West
ReplyDeleteIN
ReplyDeleteAlly
Can't make it. Wedding in NY.
ReplyDeleteJon
final travel of the summer so I'm out.
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm in! - De
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteBring back some margaritas Catherine.
Out - working this weekend...Hopefully for the last time... Good Luck!
ReplyDeletei'm out...in NJ for the weekend
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteno go
ReplyDeleteMy neighbor is a good indoor goalie and is starting to get some outdoor experience. Let me know if I should ask him to sub in.
ReplyDeleteno go- stress fracture in the foot
ReplyDelete:(
ET, Percy and I are in.
ReplyDeleteErmy
I'm in...
ReplyDeletedo you guys still need people?
ReplyDelete