Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Globe trotters

We're the DC Globetrotters.

Today, Heather is leaving for her exciting public health project in Uganda. Safe travels! I think we're all looking forward to hearing about the trip. I think she'll be back for the first game, but if not, soon thereafter. She's been in touch with our former legendary players, Patrick and John, who are both originally from Uganda. John once gave me an authentic Uganda national team jersey that was worn by players. I love it!

Meanwhile, Ally is in Toronto for work. Cat just got back from Panama. I went to China last season. Alec is headed to the Dominican Republic later this month; De was there in the spring. Griz went to Colombia last year. George and the Silver Fox went to London for premiership and Champions League games - and George had his honeymoon in the Bahamas, documenting for us his preference for a speedo. Bubbles and Missy go to Aruba from time to time.

We're, like, so cool with our international traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment