Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RSVP for Sunday's game - 11:00 a.m. at Washington & Lee High School (corrected)

It's time to get our mojo back.

Are you in?

RSVP by Friday at noon please.

Note the location of the field. We play at W&L high school in North Arlington. Mapquest directions to this address:

W&L High School
1300 N. Quincy St.
Arlington, VA 22201

On behalf of Alyssa, Ally, and Carey,

PI

24 comments:

  1. Out - away this weekend again.

    Good luck!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be out of town this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in.

    I'll probably miss the next two games after though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in, but I'll need a ride from the Columbia Heights area

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. Pre warning me and Andrew might be feeling a little rough out there. Have some friends coming in town to visit.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im in, plus this is a block from my apt. Love this pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. previous post was from Andy Q. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be there

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in! hoping the pitch is spectacular! can someone bring oranges? and whip cream?

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in for my first game of the season! Woot. Marc W we can give you a ride.

    Ben Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry, I'm out of town this weekend and next. Good Luck!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ill be there- sorry I missed the last one

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to it. In!

    -carlos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Out - working all weekend. - De

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a hurt leg. So i'm pretty sure I'm out unless it miraculously heals in the next 2 days.

    ReplyDelete