Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Red Tsunami rolls to 8-1 win to start season (updated)

Great job, Red Tsunami. It was a pleasure to play with everyone.

What did you think of the game?

I believe it was 8-1 at the final whistle. Who had goals and assists? Call them out and we can keep track as the season goes along...if you want.

Great job to Captains Alyssa, Ally, and Carey.

Game notes: 8-1 win by Red Tsunami vs Grey Team, 7/12/09. Goals by Nate (Hans), Ally (NK), Alyssa (NK), Alyssa (NK), Andrew (NK), Andrew (NK), Alyssa, Adrian (NK). Assists by Alyssa, Andrew. GK: Lisa.

3 comments:

  1. I had first goal, assist by Hans.

    I saw Adrian had a goal towards the end - not sure who's assist - he received a pass from a midfielder.

    Alissa (is that her name?) had at least two goals - both near post grass cutters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa has 1 or 2 golazos to the upper 90 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa had 2 goals, at least 2 assists.

    is it Nate? (long hair) had 1 off his head.

    I had 2 goals, 1 assist

    ReplyDelete