Hey Red Tsunami, Tough loss on Sunday, but a good effort put in by all. See previous request for comments on how to improve for next time – any suggestions? Let's see if we can get our first-game mojo back this Sunday against Two Left Feet at 5:00p at George Mason HS 7124 Leesburg Pike Please comment with your status and name as soon as possible (please reply by Friday). - Your Devoted Captains |
Inclement Weather Line
703-229-1705
Monday, July 20, 2009
Next Game: Sunday, July 26 @ 5p at George Mason HS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will be there.
ReplyDelete- Carey
I'll be there. I have room for 1 or 2 more in the car from U ST (or Columbia Heights. I've got Carey and Marc so far.
ReplyDeleteBeth
I should be there...
ReplyDelete-Melissa
I can't make it
ReplyDelete-brianne
I will be there. - De
ReplyDeleteI'm out
ReplyDeleteGriz
In
ReplyDeleteim in. keep me posted on if i need to be in goal again or not.
ReplyDelete- andy q.
i'm a maybe. i will watch the RSVPs to see if you'll need bodies. family and saturday schedule make attendance difficult. Go team!
ReplyDeletePete of Goleros (versus Pete of Red Stripe)
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteChris Long
In
ReplyDeleteOut. Flying to Atlanta that evening for work. :(
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
Ally
In
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteJeff
i'm in!
ReplyDeletePeter
I'll be there!
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteLet's try to have quicker subs. Last game I didn't sub in until 20 minutes had passed - in both halves. In the second half, five minutes after I went on people only sidelines were calling to see if I needed a sub. Probably because I was jogging. I wasn't jogging because I was tired. I was jogging because I wasn't even warmed up yet.
I'm planning on being there assuming I get back in town on time.
ReplyDelete-Dave
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteMaybe - got to take Jennifer to the airport
ReplyDeleteI just got back from the beach...Ill be there on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteLisa
In
ReplyDelete-mary
I will be thre as well
ReplyDelete