Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FIRST GAME OF SUMMER LEAGUE...RSVP NOW!

Hey Red Tsunami!

Our first game of the summer league kicks off this Sunday, July 12 at 3:30 pm at Wakefield verse Quicksilver FC.

Please RSVP now!!!

Quick note about Team Jerseys: The Goleros have orange jerseys they are happy to offer our newly formed team to wear this summer.

Many thanks,

Your Red Tsunami Captains

29 comments:

  1. IN

    ~ Ally Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe- competing in a Sprint Triathlon @7am.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most likely in. I have the Goleros' orange jerseys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most likely in. Will post definitively on Thurs. Nursing a sore leg.

    -Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. In - looking forward to playing with the new team.

    - Carey Bylin

    ReplyDelete
  6. out of town for the first game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! Will need an orange jersey, and also a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, going to the beach.
    Mary Dwyer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ill be there. I don't think I can make it for happy hour tomorrow tho.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be there.
    According to my count if the maybes are included we are now at:
    6 women and 6 men (I counted Carey as a female, but I could be wrong about that).

    Do we have a goalie?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't make it. I'm out of town this weekend. - De

    ReplyDelete
  12. worse case scenerio if you need a goalie I will play if you do not have one. Just please let me know.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My team has a female keeper..she should be at the game sunday..but i will get in touch with her to double check.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't be there this weekend! Good luck.

    Ben Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  15. Back in town and I am in for this game! gonna have to bum a ride home from someone, and I have no Orange jersey so I hope I can use one.

    Andy Quiroz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Does not appear that you guys need male bodies but let me know. In goal or out....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in and can drive. Send me an email if you need a ride.

    I'll also need an orange jersey.

    Beth Blair

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok.... I've decided it's best to sit this one out to rest the leg. :-( I'm looking ahead to the co-ed classic and the remaining games this season and it's for the best. Kick A$$ this weekend!!

    -Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not! George is a Speed-O kinda guy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry, I usually never do this. I have a family emergency I won't be able to make today's first game. Good luck TEAM

    Ermy

    ReplyDelete