Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

League to require waivers this season (link included)

Heads up on an annoying administrative issue.  The league is requiring that players sign waivers as part of registration.  This was always required but, in recent years, we haven't followed through.  New registration requirements and procedures make it hard to dodge this time.

I'm not requiring players to do it yet, because we've got plenty on our plates to begin the season.

However, you will hear from me in a few weeks.  Then, you will have to go to this website to register.  Allegedly, it will only take a few minutes after you create an online account.

Feel free to do it now, if you'd like.  You're just doing the waiver, not paying anything there.

https://mdcvsa2.d4sportsreg.com/?pid=132474

3 comments:

  1. It's not working for me.
    It says it already has an account under my email address and tells me to enter my password.
    My normal one doesn't work so I clicked the "send me a password" link and it says "invalid account"

    I tried two different email accounts and both times the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's annoying. i'll check into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reported this to the league and they are getting it addressed with the vendor.

    ReplyDelete