Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pay your dues

I just wrote the big check to the league and they are cashing it right away.

Your portion is $95 for the season.  The fees went up for teams so it results in higher costs per person.  It's still a value for the fun we have and the overall quality of the league.

Please pay via Paypal.com to my personal address, not the team address.  You'll see it circulated via email.  I don't post it here so it isn't data mined.

You must pay before the first game, no exceptions.

Remember to avoid fees on paypal.  You can avoid them on your end by linking directly to your checking account or doing the check clearing process.  Paying via credit card is convenient, but you'll incur a small fee.  I will incur a fee no matter what, unless you designate this as a payment among friends and family.  So please do that or I pay needless fees.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment