The online pitch for the Goleros community
I will be in attendance.-chris n.
In it to....prevail over the other team!
I'm out. Preseason training starts at CUA this wkend. Good luck! -De
Here's what I learned at happy hour and in talking to people over the past week or so:Out: De, Heather, CarlosIn: PI, Chris N, Chris D, Maggie, Nap, AdrianAvailable: Carolyn
In! Cat
In - Nap
In. Jon
in
george is in
Out. Thanks so much for welcoming me to the team! I won't be able to make our first game but I'm looking forward meeting new people/seeing familiar faces next week! Good luck! - Katelynn
I also cannot be there bc of Catholic preseason. Good luck!- Kelly
I will be on my way to Maine. Good luck Goleros. Kick some butt! Ally
I'll be there Sunday!-Pam
inGriz
in!
I'm in, but the bronchitis is still hanging on...
Can't make it, Im so sorry!Kick some ASS!-suzie
InErmy
I will be in attendance.
ReplyDelete-chris n.
In it to....prevail over the other team!
ReplyDeleteI'm out. Preseason training starts at CUA this wkend. Good luck! -De
ReplyDeleteHere's what I learned at happy hour and in talking to people over the past week or so:
ReplyDeleteOut: De, Heather, Carlos
In: PI, Chris N, Chris D, Maggie, Nap, Adrian
Available: Carolyn
In! Cat
ReplyDeleteIn - Nap
ReplyDeleteIn.
ReplyDeleteJon
in
ReplyDeletegeorge is in
ReplyDeleteOut. Thanks so much for welcoming me to the team! I won't be able to make our first game but I'm looking forward meeting new people/seeing familiar faces next week! Good luck! - Katelynn
ReplyDeleteI also cannot be there bc of Catholic preseason. Good luck!
ReplyDelete- Kelly
I will be on my way to Maine. Good luck Goleros. Kick some butt!
ReplyDeleteAlly
I'll be there Sunday!
ReplyDelete-Pam
in
ReplyDeleteGriz
in!
ReplyDeleteI'm in, but the bronchitis is still hanging on...
ReplyDeleteCan't make it, Im so sorry!
ReplyDeleteKick some ASS!
-suzie
In
ReplyDeleteErmy