Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, July 26, 2010

New design complete

Do you like it?  Any ideas for new features or improvements?

I probably won't wait a long time to make changes and improvements.  We're going to add a photo gallery soon like we had before.  And I'm always thinking of better ways to tally the RSVPs, provided they stay on this website.  Nate had a suggestion to keep the RSVP post updated so it features first.  There's a neat google app that we can add that is like an integrated evite with maps and RSVPs.  But folks have to sign in, and I think names and/or monikers might be visible to the public.  One of the advantages of our RSVP is that no sign-in is req'd.  You can RSVP on your mobile device if you want.  Easy.

Anyway...I digress.  Let me know what you think...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with what the Chinese visitor said...very post-modernist design with a hint of retrodeconstructionism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE DESIGN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete