The online pitch for the Goleros community
InAlly
Im in if someone can pick me up from a metro somewhere..looking forward to the game!
InCat
I'm in. Tracy - I pick up Heather at Union Station, so if that works, I can pick you up as well - email me: cdschulz@gmail.com
IN!!!
In!
Chris DiBlasi is in.
I will be there :)
oops - Ashley I am in.. i am so bad at this blogging thing.
I am there.
yup!Katya
I'll be there!
InGriz
I'm in as well.-Chris N.
Out, it's my daughter's b-day and the game is right smack dab in the middle of the party.- Jeremy
I'll be there. - De
In, but I'll need a ride. I can get to a metro stop.
Looks like we have plenty of girls and numbers but give me a ring if you need me :-)
sounds like fun.If I can tear myself away from Griffin I'll be there.
InErmy
In
ReplyDeleteAlly
Im in if someone can pick me up from a metro somewhere..looking forward to the game!
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteCat
I'm in. Tracy - I pick up Heather at Union Station, so if that works, I can pick you up as well - email me: cdschulz@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteIN!!!
ReplyDeleteIn!
ReplyDeleteChris DiBlasi is in.
ReplyDeleteI will be there :)
ReplyDeleteoops - Ashley I am in.. i am so bad at this blogging thing.
ReplyDeleteI am there.
ReplyDeleteyup!
ReplyDeleteKatya
I'll be there!
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm in as well.
ReplyDelete-Chris N.
Out, it's my daughter's b-day and the game is right smack dab in the middle of the party.
ReplyDelete- Jeremy
I'll be there. - De
ReplyDeleteIn, but I'll need a ride. I can get to a metro stop.
ReplyDeleteLooks like we have plenty of girls and numbers but give me a ring if you need me :-)
ReplyDeletesounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteIf I can tear myself away from Griffin I'll be there.
In
ReplyDeleteErmy