Dearest Goleros,
Ok, so we will have been off for 2 weeks (again) but that doesn't mean anything! Let's go out there and WIN!
Game this Sunday, May 2 at 10:00 am (I swear!) vs Itchy & Scratchy at Ridge in Southeast DC.
Special Guest Player: Jackie Yacenda!

there
ReplyDeleteI'll be there!
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready ppl! I can't wait to see you all and play some freakin SOCCER!!!! wooo hoooo :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in. - De
ReplyDeletei'm in..
ReplyDeleteI will be there :)- smash
ReplyDeleteI'm probably 50/50...sprained ankle/knee
ReplyDeletein if needed
ReplyDeleteIn! :-D
ReplyDeletelooks like there are plenty of ladies! I'll be in Pittsburgh running the half marathon on Sunday :) good luck!
ReplyDeleteCat
I'm in. Chip
ReplyDeleteCould we have a larger picture of Jackie? I'm there.
ReplyDeleteIn, but I need a ride to the game.
ReplyDelete-Waldo
I'm in and will bring Waldo if I can find him. Waldo, text me 202-423-8841
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm in too
ReplyDeleteI'm on the fence. I have friends coming from out of town, so I may be unavailable. Maybe TammySteffes2217 can fill in for me.
ReplyDelete-Chris N.
In if needed..but it looks like we have a lot of girls who can come also..
ReplyDeletei'm ready to play
ReplyDeleteIn !ERMY!
ReplyDeletein for jackal
ReplyDeletePI
I'll be there.
ReplyDelete