Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Out of Office


On April 9th, I'm headed to France for two weeks. It's going to be awesome. We've got an apartment in the center of Paris, not too far from Champs Elysee. We're going to enjoy the city and do a few day trips. We've got one overnight planned to the Normandy Landing Beaches. You'll be getting way too many updates from me on facebook.

Since it will be relatively slow going, I may post a few times on the blog. And I'm going to try to bring some boots so I can join in some pick up if I can find it.

Ally's your point of contact for everything. She's got this thing. You're going to be sorry though. She's kind of a disciplinarian.

Good luck, team!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you and the fam! Bon voyage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am suppose to be in London all this week, however when I went to check into my flight, my passport is expired :(

    You have all the fun for both of us Peter!

    ReplyDelete