The last game of the season is here. I'm really looking forward to it because the pressure is off. Yet we can still accomplish so much. A win would send us squarely into the middle of the table and we could even play spoiler for Celtic or Diplomats. Both of those teams "stole" points from us this season. Celtic waltzed away with a win in week 2 - lucky [bleeps] - and we tied Diplomats.
Are you in?
Maybe we go for a beer after the game?
Stay tuned throughout the week as there is a slight chance that the game will be moved to Ridge if the field at Trinity is unplayable. It was kind of sad to see it beat up last week. Hopefully it will be re-seeded and grated in the offseason.
IN!
ReplyDeleteIN
ReplyDeleteAlly
I'm out unless you really need bodies.
ReplyDeleteIt was great playing with all of you again for another fun season. Pete has an uncanny ability to make even a 6-1 loss fun. I'm glad for every ones support in giving me so many minutes as forward this season. I am very frustrated with my play in not scoring goals on the many fine set up plays I was on the end of. I'm looking forward to next season. And looking forward to very cold indoor sessions.
in and flu-less!
ReplyDeleteI should be there.
ReplyDeleteOut and waiting to see how the cortisone shot makes my knee feel. See you all next season!
ReplyDelete-Chris N.
Appx 87% sure I'm in.
ReplyDeleteI'm in. Jon
ReplyDeleteIn.
ReplyDelete-Chris DiBlasi
Sorry, Peter, I'm out. Nanny quit, going to NH to get my Mom this weekend to help out.
ReplyDeleteAppx 87% sure I'm out...
ReplyDeletebut will let you know
I have a 4:50pm flight @ IAD... I can play the first half if you are short on women.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeletegriz