I've corresponded with several people since the match. Every single one communicated the sentiment that the loss was like a bonding experience. You go through it as a team and you come out...stronger. Since Kanye's on my workout playlist, and also the Goleros Pandora station, I might as well link to the
vid. I guess that Kanye says it all.
Do you agree? What do you think?
Go team!
I agree, the Goleros are like Christian Dior, that don't make'em like that anymore!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff. There's a person who's up on pop culture.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I deleted a comment to this post. It was spam generated by one of the many losers you get who are in the spam business.
[url=http://www.acheter-viagra.freehostp.com][img]http://www.viagra-achetez.enjoymeds.biz/achat-cialis.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.acheter-viagra.freehostp.com][img]http://www.viagra-achetez.enjoymeds.biz/achat-viagra.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.acheter-viagra.freehostp.com][img]http://www.viagra-achetez.enjoymeds.biz/achat-levitra.jpg[/img][/url]
ReplyDelete[b]ACHAT CIALIS EUR 1.15 PAR COMPRIME Sialis[/b]
[b]ONLINE Acheter cialis pas cher[/b]
[url=http://blogalized.com/forum/showthread.php?t=535]commande cialis[/url] - Achat Cialic
[b]achat cialis enligne[/b]
http://rpgsupport.com/eve/index.php?topic=18.0
[b]acheter du cialis[/b]
[url=http://pb.pl.ua/forum/index.php?showtopic=194&pid=871&mode=threaded&start=]cialis generique[/url] - cialis pas cher
[b]ONLINE PHARMACIE[/b]
http://mitasa.uitm.edu.my/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68340&start=10
[b]Acheter Cialic[/b]
[url=http://obiteljski-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=59153&view=next&sid=29b5e66eaf72bb89665f7075759f445c]ACHAT CIALIS BON MARCHE[/url] - ACHAT CIALIS EN FRANCE
[b]ONLINE Acheter cialis pas cher[/b]
[b]Tadalafil Achat[/b]
[url=http://hotupload.net/showthread.php?p=10817]Achat Cialic[/url] - Achat Tadalafil 20mg
[b]ACHAT CIALIS EN PARIS[/b]
[b]ACHAT CIALIS ONLINE[/b]
[url=http://www.d2club-macau.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87&start=20]ACHAT CIALIS GENERIQUE EN FRANCE[/url] - Sialic
[b]Cialic[/b]