Due to health/fitness, very unfortunately i am a maybe - like 40%. but i WILL be there. we need to rally folks, attendance is starting to look like a problem for the season based on travel.
I've been running and working with the ball while we've been off, so I should be good to go for the whole game - except for the fact that we only have 9 people signed up to be there right now. I've played on Trinity with only nine - everyone was dead in the second half.
Yikes... I mean my sister is going to be in town watching the game.. I think I should strap on some cleats and she should play with us! what do you think?
n
ReplyDeleteLiam is in.
ReplyDeleteI should be there, 85% probable.
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteDe
Sorry, I'm probably out this weekend. I'm likely out of town but will let you know if that changes.
ReplyDelete-Alec
I am in.
ReplyDeleteErmy
Last minute trip out of town... sorry and Good Luck!
ReplyDelete-brianne
adrian is 90% in.
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
I have a meeting/training for school/work from 10am-1pm. If I finish early, I will come--but would be late. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteDue to health/fitness, very unfortunately i am a maybe - like 40%. but i WILL be there. we need to rally folks, attendance is starting to look like a problem for the season based on travel.
ReplyDeleteI'm in 100%!
ReplyDeleteI've been running and working with the ball while we've been off, so I should be good to go for the whole game - except for the fact that we only have 9 people signed up to be there right now. I've played on Trinity with only nine - everyone was dead in the second half.
ReplyDeleteNate - we've got Jackie so we have 4 women at least. I'm hoping Carolyn is in to make it a full squad, plus I've got Anna on the line possibly.
ReplyDeleteFor guys, we still need to hear from a few.
PI
Jackie - in
ReplyDeleteMike - out
Ally - out
out of town. good luck!
ReplyDeleteI am in...
ReplyDeleteYikes... I mean my sister is going to be in town watching the game.. I think I should strap on some cleats and she should play with us! what do you think?
ReplyDeleteWe've reach out to some alternates to help us out: Carlos & Anna, possibly others.
ReplyDelete