The online pitch for the Goleros community
I'm in - PI
out of town for a wedding. have fun team!
I'll be there - De
Probably.Liam
Griz in
I'm in!
I am in.. any time works for me.. but morning is cool...
I'm in.
I'm in, but is there another team we are going to be playing?Max's team plays at 12:PM so they're not available.These are the other teams on bye's (CCSL): Booters FC, Prism, DC Thunder, ClareAndDonsDoes anyone know any of their players to contact for the scrimmage?[I didn't notice until now that there are 10 teams in our division, which means the bottom four teams don't make the playoffs.][don't forget to click on my name]
I'm in- Cat
i'm in -bri
I'm in - PI
ReplyDeleteout of town for a wedding. have fun team!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there - De
ReplyDeleteProbably.
ReplyDeleteLiam
Griz in
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteI am in.. any time works for me.. but morning is cool...
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteI'm in, but is there another team we are going to be playing?
ReplyDeleteMax's team plays at 12:PM so they're not available.
These are the other teams on bye's (CCSL): Booters FC, Prism, DC Thunder, ClareAndDons
Does anyone know any of their players to contact for the scrimmage?
[I didn't notice until now that there are 10 teams in our division, which means the bottom four teams don't make the playoffs.]
[don't forget to click on my name]
I'm in- Cat
ReplyDeletei'm in
ReplyDelete-bri