Game is at 11:00 a.m. at the Marina versus our old friends at Far Post (blog seems to have fizzled).
Let's build on the success of last week!
Keep an eye out for updates on traffic and weather. The Army 10-miler is that morning so traffic will be an issue.
In
ReplyDelete- Liam
There.
ReplyDeleteJon
In Philly. Out.
ReplyDelete-Chris
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteKatya
in - this is a key game!
ReplyDeletePI
I'm in. - De
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteGriz
i am in!!!
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDelete- Ally
Running the Army 10 miler at 8am, might be late and tired but will still be there :)
ReplyDeleteCat
out- in philly- sorry but will see you at happy hour :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDelete-Meg
Driving back from NC but I'm in
ReplyDeleteMike
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteDrove by Marina today.
Standing water over where the goals go.
Not sure if this area is in the field anymore.
Hopefully will dry out by Sunday, but not to dry so the field isn't rock hard like it was last time.
need a bike?
click on my name
It's not looking good. At best could try for the first half.
ReplyDeleteFo Sho.
ReplyDelete-Alec
In.
ReplyDeleteinnie
ReplyDelete-adrian
I'm there.
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteErmy