Sun. September 7th 9:45 a.m. at Trinity.
We play DC Divided, the commissioner's team. It's time to show that we belong in the Second Division. This is the great field at Trinity. Remember, there are special rules - mainly, no peeing, don't speed, don't cuss, no dogs. Read about it here.
Are you in? RSVP now!!!!
In
ReplyDeleteAlly
I'm back.
ReplyDeletePI
in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteOut. In Ocean City.
ReplyDeleteOut. Out of town.
ReplyDeleteDe
I am in. I hope they don't cancell the game due to the rain.
ReplyDeleteErmy
n
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDelete-Alec
out..sorry hope its rescheduled!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there!
ReplyDeleteOut- Cat
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteGriz
In.
ReplyDeleteLiam
In ... -bri
ReplyDeleteI'm in. But if I make the trek to DC only to find out that the game is called off at 9am, I am going to urinate all over the field.
ReplyDelete-Chris
Jon and Mike - out
ReplyDeleteI will be on vacation and out for this week and next. I am going to be selfish and hope that this weeks game is cancelled and rescheduled. Either way, good luck in both games. See you all soon.
ReplyDeleteJon