Nate, that was a cool link. I didn't know Android would be out that quickly. My wife got the iPhone early on. The possibilities of software-capable phones are just beginning to be discovered. The Goleros management supports technology investment.
I too am coming from NY but I don't see why I couldn't make it for the night game. I'll call if I am stuck in traffic in one of the 7 states in which I am traveling that day!
In.
ReplyDeleteThey're blue.
Click on my name.
most likely out- driving in from ny so not sure what time I will get in so don't count on me
ReplyDelete-bri
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteI am probable.
ReplyDeleteNate, that was a cool link. I didn't know Android would be out that quickly. My wife got the iPhone early on. The possibilities of software-capable phones are just beginning to be discovered. The Goleros management supports technology investment.
I'm in - De
ReplyDeleteI'm in. It's Cowboys week though so hopefully the Skins win and I can sober up enough to run in a straight line in time for the game.
ReplyDeleteI too am coming from NY but I don't see why I couldn't make it for the night game. I'll call if I am stuck in traffic in one of the 7 states in which I am traveling that day!
ReplyDelete-Chris
I am in.
ReplyDeleteErmy
i'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
Yes
ReplyDelete-Alec
I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteCat
i'm 99.9% positive i'll be there. hopefully it won't get rained out...looks like we're in store for another soggy weekend!
ReplyDeletesorry im a slacker...but im in
ReplyDeleteI'm in as well....and a slacker, sorry Pete!
ReplyDeletefield is turf....we'll play rain or shine....unless there is lightning, which will be up to the ref to cancel.
ReplyDeleteI am in...
ReplyDeleteIn!
ReplyDeleteI just heard on Science Friday that the Google phone will be on T-Mobile....I have T-Mobile....cool!
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteAlly
IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete