Our first game is set. Sunday, 4:00 p.m. at the resurfaced but still awful Marina field in Alexandria along the Potomac. We play Hoover FC, who we have never faced before.
Are you in? Post your status here.
I was hoping to attend the game but I can't b/c I have a flight at 5:15pm. So please send your dues ahead of time, per this post.
No word on the rest of the schedule yet. We have Labor Day weekend off. Next game after this one will be Sunday Sept. 7th.
See you at the party on Friday night.
Too bad - I'm out. I have a flight at 5:15.
ReplyDeletePI
I'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
im in...
ReplyDeleteI will be there.
ReplyDeleteJon
I'll be there
ReplyDeleteJackie - out
ReplyDeleteCat - out
Katya - likely out
Heather - in
Out. Unexpected travel plans.
ReplyDeleteDe
Out. Unexpected travel plans.
ReplyDeleteDe
In
ReplyDeleteThat last "in" was me.
ReplyDeleteAlly
I am in
ReplyDeleteErmy
n
ReplyDeleteout
ReplyDelete-Chris
IN
ReplyDeleteout.. i have my grandmother's 90th surprise bday party in NJ.... I am sure you wanted to know that ! haha
ReplyDeleteI am in
ReplyDeleteLiam - maybe
ReplyDeleteAdrian - in
i should be there.
ReplyDelete-bri
Out, family in town.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm in.
ReplyDeleteLiam