Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Friday, August 22, 2008

Bad Picture

The picture in the post below is not my favorite - especially when you
click on it to see the full size image.
On a different but not unrelated note, a guy at Starbucks called me over
to his laptop while I waited for my americano to show me the picture
attached - saying I look just like Mario Cipollini (famous Tour de
France rider). What's your vote? My wife's vote is "no".
See you at the first game of the season (unfortunately, I will probably
not make the party).

Posted by Nate.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe I can fool this lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. click on my name to see the lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't click on anything.

    I think it looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. click on my name in this comment section in the first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it didn't work the other day - but it just worked. dude, you should have posted that shot!

    ReplyDelete