Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Bash

Our girl Ally is hosting our summer get-together - it's Friday night, August 22nd.  She needs a sense of who's coming.  Friends and significant other are welcome.  

Are you planning to come and how many will be in your party?  Let us know for real for real (as Ally would say).

I'm pulling for jello shots, and not, as Jackie suggested, an Ice Luge.  Got into big trouble once with an ice luge - woke up in the bathroom three hours later.

 Consult this helpful graphic for more info on jello shots.  What, you say, they're not classy?  I beg to differ.  My friend served them at his fancy country club wedding last month! This is the graphic I wanted to use - but I try to keep it family friendly here.

16 comments:

  1. I am in for 2 people

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was SO not ready for that pic when it popped up....for real for real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be there. Thanks for inviting and hosting Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ally I'll be there! Myself and possibly 1 or 2 other guests- I'll let you know as we approach the date :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there.. and I am going to talk with ALly about all the supplies we need to have SUPER DUPER party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be out of state/district. I doregret not seeing Peter passed out in the bathroom after some pineapple jello...

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a maybe for the first game, but I'm a definite for the party! I may bring a couple of people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should be in attendance with 1 guest.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in - Thanks for hosting Ally. I may bring 1 or 2 people, but I'll let you know. Pete the jello shooter graphic was too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I am in town, I'll be there. Maybe a guest or two, but will let you know closer to the date. Sounds fun though..thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to say I am pissed at Chris..and his poor attendance to this party... anyone with me!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah, i'm pissed as well. what, he's not attending the party? now i'm really mad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could be out of town. Not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am definitely in (maybe +1). What can I bring Ally?
    -De

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know this is really late but I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ally I will be there
    -adrian

    ReplyDelete