Hello to you all,
I wanted to give you more information on what is going on this Sunday with
our pick up game. We are aiming to start at 4pm at the small field that is
in front of Abingdon Elementary School (3035 S. Abingdon St., Arlington VA
22206). The school is at the end of a dead end street, and you'll see the
field on your right before you approach the school. I'll try to get there
a bit before 4pm to try and secure the field for us. If any of you have no
idea where this school is, please let me know! We are about .5 mile from
Shirlington, in the Fairlington Village area.
If you guys could bring a light and a dark shirt, a ball, and if anyone has
cones, please let me know! If not, I'll bring out some old shirts to serve as
posts. I don't mind playing in rain, as long as there isn't thunder and
lightening and the field doesn't turn into a swamp. What about you all??
This is my first attempt to putting something like this together at the school,
so I hope everyone shows up, and hopefully we can continue this pick-up for
weekends to come.If you all know anyone else who is interested in playing,
please pass-on this email to them.
All skill levels and ages will be showing up. Also, if you find out
you CAN'T come, please let me know!! (Suda, I already know you won't be
there; I thought I would send this to you in case you wanted to send it on to
others)Any questions? If not, see you all (and hopefully more!) this
Sunday at 4pm!
Rachel
rach98blue@hotmail.com
Inclement Weather Line
703-229-1705
Friday, July 18, 2008
Pick up on Sunday
My friend Rachel is organizing some pick up this Sunday in South Arlington. Feel free to email her and show up. Here's the email that went out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment