Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Friday, January 4, 2008

Indoor update

The ship is still afloat. So far, our roster is Pete, Jer, Nate, Kate, Ally, Jackie, Katya, hopefully Heather, and Adrian as a sub. We need at least15 players (6 women, 9 men). We need some more forwards, a few more women, and a full-time keeper if possible. I'm reaching out to Far Post and Tsunami, hopefully they would be willing to contribute a few players.

The next decision is whether to send in a non-refundable deposit.

9 comments:

  1. I am sure Kristin will join and maybe Aly kate and I can scrap up some other players...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pete check your email...I got three or four more guys for the team

    n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Updated roster:

    Men (8) - Pete, Nate, Jer, Tim, guy, guy, guy, guy

    Women (5) - Heather, Jackie, Ally, Katya, Kate

    We want a roster of 15-16. We need 1-2 more guys and 2 more women. We also need someone to play goalie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say get the deposit in. If we are only a couple of people short...

    Let me know what I need to chip in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one more guy, Matt, plus he will probably bring one woman. I will know definitively by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edit: his name is actually Max.

    One of the guys from the guy,guy,guy,guy group that I got is Alfonso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I registered the team - once I hear our chances of being accepted, I will let folks know. hopefully we can play. look for a new post summarizing things shortly.

    ReplyDelete