Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dues for indoor

Dues for indoor come to $80 per person.

Please make a paypal payment to pdi.usa@gmail.com. If you can't use paypal, you can bring a check to the first game. I don't want to mess around with dues this winter - let's pay up front and quickly please.

As usual, you have an open invitation to look at the team's books if you want to know what you're paying for. I do my best to keep costs down.

4 comments:

  1. Where is the link for your books?? Doesn't that seem slightly high?? I was thinking around $70.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's higher than I'd like, but it's the cost of this field and league. I try to have enough people to keep fees lower, but not too many so that we can't get our money's worth in play time. Tell me which email to send the link to and you will be able to use your google account to view.

    The league costs $1150 per team. We have 15 players, which comes to $76.66 per person with straight math. When you take into account paypal fees, other incidental costs, plus the inevitable 1-2 players that drop off and stiff the team for fees, this is a good deal for the players and a bad one for the captain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is comparable to other indoor leagues in the area. $80 is fair. Thanks for arranging this Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wishes of anonymous have come true. We added two more players and reduced dues to $70. All is well.

    ReplyDelete